Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Supernova 2005 Video


 Posted by Hello

Of all the conferences in California - and there are plenty each year - Supernova's Kevin Werbach is able to start up the most interesting conversations and put some real meaning into them. The secret? It is relaxed...the subject is people's preferred futures and the technology guys talk about the bigger picture. I'll be attending June 20-22 2005 and I recommend you do too. I made a short 3 minute video highlighting the experience and the reason for the name. Check my video out here: (Quicktime | Windows Media) of last year's conference...more of a trailer actually, to give you an impression. Really, I am travelling continents to be there. If you're also going from Europe, let me know! (p.s. no commercial connection with the organisers...just a supporter of this type of open conversation)

No comments:

ShareThis